The arts Partnership School Program supports the publication of arts and provides an avenue of promotion for a school’s work in religion and the arts. Please read through the partnership benefits below and consider joining us. We have the following Partnership School guidelines:
1. The annual partnership fee is $500.
2. You will receive twenty oneyear subscriptions for individuals of your choice that might include students, artists, faculty, staff, friends of your institution, or others. Each print issue will be sent as a single mailing to each participant who will also receive the two online issues. All subscribers will have access to all back issues through the ATLA program in religious publications.
3. You can place one ad per year for each print issue and one ad per year for each online issue. We will invite you to provide a color ad and use it with both print and online editions.
4. You are invited to provide a 30-50 word statement about your program(s) or upcoming events to be used in various resources. We will also welcome longer periodic articles (and article ideas) about your programs.
5. A link will be provided from our website to yours.
6. Since arts is the journal of sarts, the Society for the Arts in Religious and Theological Studies, the promotion of your school will be highlighted to members of the Society and be appropriately acknowledged at sarts conferences and events.
Click here to see the current arts partners.