Partner with ARTS.
Become an institutional partner of ARTS today. Institutional partners of ARTS support the vision, mission, and publication of ARTS. In a mutually beneficial exchange, ARTS provides an additional avenue of promotion for a school’s or organization’s work in religion and the arts.
- The annual partnership fee is $500.
- Partner institutions will receive 20 copies of each issue to distribute at their discretion. Alternatively, partners can send names and addresses of twenty recipients, who will each receive a copy of each issue upon publication, compliments of the partner school. (A $400 value.)
- Partners are invited to place full-page ads in each issue, with advertising deadlines of September 1 for the fall/winter issue; and March 1 for the spring/summer issue. (A $600 value.)
- Partners are invited to provide news and notes about their programs and upcoming events to be printed in the journal and online, when possible.
- ARTS will provide a link from our website to each of our partner schools/organizations; schools will also be listed on the masthead of each issue, as well as in the footer of each email that goes out from SARTS/ARTS.
- Since ARTS is the journal of SARTS, the Society for the Arts in Religious and Theological Studies, each partner school will be highlighted to members of the Society and will be appropriately acknowledged at SARTS conferences and events.
- CARE: the Center for Arts, Religion and Education (GTU)
- Fuller Theological Seminary
- Mount Tabor Ecumenical Centre for Art and Spirituality
- Museum of Contemporary Religious Art (St. Louis)
- The Saint John's Bible
- Union Theological Seminary (NYC)
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities
- Wesley Theological Seminary
- University of St. Thomas
- Yale University Institute of Sacred Music
For more information, contact Kimberly Vrudny at email@example.com, or become a partner using this form: